Tuesday, April 05, 2005

La La La La Lump....In My Oatmeal

I highly recommend adding random Sesame Street tunes to whatever playlist you have going on. I boogied home to a little unexpected Electric Mayhem this evening (sometimes shuffle is a good thing). How did the Street manage to score such hipsters to make their music? 'Can you picture that', 'Pinball Number Count', the entire Sesame Street Fever album, 'Green'.

This guy has the right idea - he's posted his 25 Favourite Sesame Street Memories. My brother and and played that 'I one the sandbox! I two the sandbox!' game AD NAUSEUM. (That is, when we weren't playing Janet. Which is a whole 'nother post.)

I'm thinking about prefacing all conversations with 'It is I, Captain Vegetable' for the next few days. 'As a former beauty queen' is wearing thin around the office...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a former beauty queen, I have to agree that it is getting a bit thin...but again, as a former beauty queen, I must say that thin isn't a bad thing.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home