Monday, June 12, 2006

wishlist

"Raffi wants kids to have a better world, launches book, CD"

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/entertainment/060612/e061240.html

"Impossible samba, improbable rumba ... dancing in your junglehood," he raps while breaking into slow, syncopated hip-hop moves to a surprised audience of one. "All grown up and on the go, tune into the global radio."


FYI - this is SO on my birthday list. Can you even IMAGINE how mind-blowingly AWESOME it will be to hear Raffi try to RAP? Never mind seeing the "slow, syncopated hip-hop moves". I need to take a moment...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. So awesome. I love the concept of beluga grads.

9:43 AM  
Blogger ers said...

Ha - me too. I wonder if we can use that as an offical academic designation-style suffix. Hmmm...Bob Smith, B.G. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home