Thursday, June 09, 2005

food for thought

The past three mornings, I've gotten up (after several 'snooze's'), turned on my computer, checked my email (I know I have a problem), read my NYTimes headlines, checked the weather network (sim. re: problem), and turned my iTunes on random as I leave the computer to get ready.

For the past three mornings, one of the first songs iTunes plays, while supposedly on RANDOM, is 'Here I Go Again' by Whitesnake.

Which is scarier?

a) iTunes' unsolicited commentary on my life?

b) the fact that I have Whitesnake on iTunes to begin with?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

B.

10:39 AM  
Blogger ers said...

Humph. Roro darling, I know for a fact that you have White Town's 'I Could Never Be Your Woman' on your ipod shuffle.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ers. White TOWN is not WhiteSNAKE. Although now that you mention it, I do have much to be ashamed of, musically. I believe I've got Nickelback on there too.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home