Wednesday, September 07, 2005

video

A friend just sent me this link to a video of MSNBC's Keith Olbermann giving what she called a 'searing editorial piece' about the US Gov't's response to Katrina.

http://media.putfile.com/OlbermannSwings

I know we've all been deluged with media coverage of New Orleans, but thought I'd post the first thing I've seen that illustrates some clear thinking about the political situation that's emerged post-hurricane. Will be fascinating to see what happens once the 'crisis' phase has passed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for posting that.. I had read the text before, but it was nice to see the video.

I agree as well, that this is among the most well-reasoned, objective views I have seen on this unfortunate situation. Here's to hoping our government doesn't fail us in bringing accountabilty to the people responsible, as the people responsible failed in their mission to adaquately and equally protect the citizens of this country.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, great piece! Thanks for the link, Ers.

8:27 AM  
Blogger ers said...

Glad you enjoyed the link as much as I did!

Jonathan James - I've downloaded a couple of your mixes. Looking forward to giving them a listen after work!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home