Monday, November 06, 2006

beer-losophers

PaGa and I just had a lovely, relaxing evening chez Mitzi's Sister.

It was songwriter's night. Which was exactly the mellow sort of mood we were in.

However, Mitzi's Sis being the hipster hangout it is, we had more than our fair share of laughable eavsdropping moments throughout the evening.

Two of my favourites:

Drunk guy to other drunk guy: "...a really judicious sense of coming in and out of the arrangement."

Same drunk guy to same other drunk guy five minutes later: "...99.9% of our people who come into our personal sphere..."

Maybe you had to be there, but trust me. It was really funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaaaa! Oh, I so didn't have to be there. But I'm glad you and Paga were there to experience and report.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home