Thursday, November 16, 2006

let it snow

Man, is it disgusting outside today or WHAT. The temperature itself I dont have an issue with -it's actually pretty balmy, all things considered. It's the rain that's making me crazy. Okay, to be completely 100% honest, it's the moving from an inside environment you've completely acclimated to, having spent most of the day fairly inactive in front of a computer, out to the nice fresh rainy environment, on to the stuffy hot disgusting subway and back into the fresh rainy outside and back onto the sweaty stinky hot no-seats streetcar and back into the wet outdoors and back in to your apartment which is hot because there is only one thermostat in your building (not in your apartment, natch) and the windows have been closed all day and AAAARRrRGH! I hate this weather! I don't know what to wear! I don't know what temperature to set the thermostat at! I don't know if it's worse leaving my windows open during the day (squirrels, robbers, wet), or coming home and literally stripping down to my gotch as soon as I step inside. I hate being hot and sweaty for no reason. I wish it would just get it over with and turn into winter, already.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin, I am totally having a love affair with you right now because you used the word 'gotch'. NOBODY I know ever uses that word, not since I moved from Kitimat. I miss it.

You? Rock.

P.S. Your word verifications are always hard! 'jaogvpqw' is hardly fair!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home